Top of the morning to you!
It is one my most favorite day’s of they year, St Patty’s Day! Get your green on and grab your dark beers for a glorious day. Then head back home and make this irish stew, simple and delicious and o’ so Irish (When you read this imagine it being said by someone with a terrible Irish accent, I am working on it)!
Our adaptions to the Irish Stew
- We cut the recipe in half and it still made plenty
- We added minced garlic to the pan while we browned the meat, VERY IMPORTANT
- For the liquid, we put in half the chicken stock and then used Black Shirt Brewing Fourtrack Porter for the other half
- Mixed the yukon gold potatoes, carrots, and onion all together with oil, salt, and pepper first and let sit while browning the meat
I don’t want to read your post what should I know
- Make this Irish stew because it is easy and really tasty
- Follow our adaptions above to make it better – beer is added!